A&M/Ole Miss game thread

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
I don't know about losing to the Barn. That Auburn defense is a hot mess right now. We have to pray Hugh "Mater" Freeze pulls a Memphis next week.
Yes, you are correct. The barn D is awful to say the least. I just think this will be one of the weeks they actually show up, the other being against Alabama, naturally.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
You guys are going to have to pull for Auburn next week. How's that gonna taste?
I can't do it, I just can't sit there and cheer for the barn. There are other teams left that have a better shot at beating Ole Miss so, that's where I'm putting my chips. I'll gladly be an Arkansas, LSU and Miss. St. fan. No way am I pulling for the barn, it just makes my skin crawl even thinking about it. Plus, the local radio shows are always a whole lot more fun after an embarrassing barn loss.

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I think Aub will match up with ole miss good, they run the same type of offence, it's a game worth keeping an eye on.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I can't do it, I just can't sit there and cheer for the barn. There are other teams left that have a better shot at beating Ole Miss so, that's where I'm putting my chips. I'll gladly be an Arkansas, LSU and Miss. St. fan. No way am I pulling for the barn, it just makes my skin crawl even thinking about it. Plus, the local radio shows are always a whole lot more fun after an embarrassing barn loss.
THIS! A thousand times this.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
If it takes the barn beating a team to put us in contention for a championship, I will root whole heartedly for them. I love Bama more than I dislike the barn.
Can't I have both and let lsu or someone else best ol miss?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Can't I have both and let lsu or someone else best ol miss?

Of course I would rather someone else. But let's just say Ole Siss makes it to LSU without losing another. Then another miracle happens and they find a way to beat LSU and run the table. For peace of mind, Ole Siss needs to lose sooner rather than later.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Of course I would rather someone else. But let's just say Ole Siss makes it to LSU without losing another. Then another miracle happens and they find a way to beat LSU and run the table. For peace of mind, Ole Siss needs to lose sooner rather than later.
Also, Ole Miss has a bye leading up to the LSU game. LSU will be coming off physical games with Alabama and Arkansas.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.