Jake Coker

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
He ain't nothing but a hound dog.
They ought to let him play in some blue suede shoes.

He's a dead ringer for elvis.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
*sighs* we already addressed this in the other thread.... I even posted the article about that.
shoot, I just think it's neat and I hope we discuss it again several more times while he's playing at Bama.

I bet we never have another qb blessed with Elvis's voice, let's enjoy it while we can.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
He's been pretty solid this season, but in his post game interview he was talking and my dad thinks that he sounds like Elvis. Anyone else agree?
I would have to hear him sing I think.

Jake's anxiety bumps are less every week! It is hard not to like Jake, laying out that db last week was awesome.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I would have to hear him sing I think.

Jake's anxiety bumps are less every week! It is hard not to like Jake, laying out that db last week was awesome.
The LIKE button is gone again, so I have to reply to this. I totally agree. I yell at him sometimes during the game (I wonder if he hears me... but I digress...), but when you hear an interview with him he is hard not to like. Everything I hear about him says that he is thrilled to be the Bama QB, that he is grateful and thankful, isn't taking anything for granted, and really just appreciates the heck out of this opportunity.

Alabama22

1st Team
Aug 3, 2010
Alabama
I actually started the comparison of how Jake's speaking voice with Elvis earlier in the week. Glad to see others agree. Might be a good piece for CBS Sports before the LSU game.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The LIKE button is gone again, so I have to reply to this. I totally agree. I yell at him sometimes during the game (I wonder if he hears me... but I digress...), but when you hear an interview with him he is hard not to like. Everything I hear about him says that he is thrilled to be the Bama QB, that he is grateful and thankful, isn't taking anything for granted, and really just appreciates the heck out of this opportunity.
I also miss the LIKE Button. Jake Coker is still a work in progress, but he is dependable. Maybe he does sound like Elvis...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.