Nine In A Row!

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
As the streak continues, :biggrin: let's take a moment to put this in perspective.

I moved to Knoxville in 1997, which was during the Vols' streak of seven wins over us. Football-wise, my life wasn't so great. They basically owned us and were reminding us of this at every opportunity. Meanwhile, the crap was getting intense with the NCAA, Fulmer, Adams, Young, Culpepper, et al. Then on a rainy night in 2002, we finally broke the streak in Knoxville. But alas, it turned right back around and appeared as though they were going to have a new streak on us. Here we go again.

But nope. Enter one Coach Nick Saban and the rest is continuing history. Three national championships and the streak is at nine. Life is good.

Roll Tide!

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I think Bryant's streak over them got up to eleven.

I tend to be defensive about people breaking any of Bryant's records, but I would be glad for Saban to top it. :)

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
I think Bryant's streak over them got up to eleven.

I tend to be defensive about people breaking any of Bryant's records, but I would be glad for Saban to top it. :)
Coach Bryant was a legend and will always be, so his legacy is safe for all time.

But if Coach Saban can break every one of his records, I'm fine with that.

Let's take this streak to 25!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.