Recruits Scheduled for 'Bama vs LSU in Tuscaloosa

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
The Bama / LSU game in Tuscaloosa has got to be the biggest recruiting weekend of the year for both teams.
Do we know who will be there looking at us?

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
The Bama / LSU game in Tuscaloosa has got to be the biggest recruiting weekend of the year for both teams. Do we know who will be there looking at us?
I'm sure there are more than this but I found this on www.bamamag.com:TE Isaac NautaS Chauncey Gardner (Florida commit)ATH Brandon BurtonTE Miller Forristall (Bama commit)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
A little early on this. Recruits will change their minds a few times before this game. Will start to get a better picture of the players attending next week, especially later in the week.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Here's a list of visitors. Of course, more names will be added and some will probably decide not to attend.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
A lot of great talent here. I am particularly excited about Greg Little. Hope he has a great time on Saturday and decides to sign with the Tide.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
This is more a general question on recruit visits. Does Alabama have any say on when a recruit visits? Do we send invites for specific games? Seems that a game like this you'd want as many big names as possible, as the atmosphere will be electric.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.