Ole Miss vs Auburn - Who are you pulling for?

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
That's what I do when I bet college football ... how much would I pay (if I could) for Bama to win? Only once was it $50 ... Bama vs Florida in 2009 SECCG. We won and whoever I owed the $50 to, got it. If we'd have lost, I would have been $50 richer. Sounds like a good deal to me :)
It's been my SOP on these pools for a while now. Did the same thing with MSU earlier this year.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
I don't understand, fans that would rather auburn lose than beat the only team other than LSU that stop bamas drive to sec title. auburns season is gone, love to see them pull a miss win out.

BamaAlum97

1st Team
Dec 13, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Whatever is good for Bama is good for me. We need a Ole Miss loss.

In reality, it's a win-win situation. No matter the outcome of the game, I'll smile afterwards.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
This is the type thread where I warn all naysayers about underestimating auburn. I would go on to say auburn will not quit and we all know Lady Luck resides in Lee County. This is my standard protocol when viewing any auburn game (especially UGA and Alabama). Having said all of that, I am afraid we cannot rely on auburn to do what we couldn't. The fact that OM circled the wagons after the loss to Memphis makes me think they will dispatch auburn easily. It appears our best hope will be LSU, but being in Oxford it may be a tough out for LSU.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Auburn - I get the struggle but gladly pull for UM when it benefits OSU.

22Musso22

Auburn baby!...LOL! We need Ole Sis to lose and this gets it done proto....:)

However, I foresee Auburn getting killed by Ole Miss.

Last edited:

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
I really do thing LSU and possibly State can beat OM, but I'll take a win for Auburn to see our team get the control of their own destiny back.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
This is the type thread where I warn all naysayers about underestimating auburn. I would go on to say auburn will not quit and we all know Lady Luck resides in Lee County. This is my standard protocol when viewing any auburn game (especially UGA and Alabama). Having said all of that, I am afraid we cannot rely on auburn to do what we couldn't. The fact that OM circled the wagons after the loss to Memphis makes me think they will dispatch auburn easily. It appears our best hope will be LSU, but being in Oxford it may be a tough out for LSU.

I agree Gray. if auburn doesn't get the job done, OM still has to face Arkansas, LSU at home Miss St. on the road. all those teams are capable of beating OM, can they do it is the question...

the game is at auburn at 11 central time, I get this feeling that it may get wacky like the au vs arky game due to the early playing time.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Plague? Asteroid? I'll watch and be happy with the outcome. I expect Mississippi to win. They have better talent at key positions, a much better defense, and had a relatively easy time of it last week. But those who say odd things happen in Lee County are undeniably correct.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.