Ole Miss vs Auburn - Who are you pulling for?

tmv85

All-SEC
As of today, I hate OM more than I hate AU, so I hope AU wins. Cheering for them is a totally different story. I've tried to cheer for Auburn, but my soul won't allow it. I seriously, by default, find myself cheering for AU's opponent even when I don't mean to. It was so exciting in those years where we had to overcome a loss to start seeing the chips fall around us. Hoping to see a few ranked above us go down over the next couple of weeks. I think by the time we get to Auburn, we are ranked at least #4. Roll Tide!
This describes me to a T. Even when I know in my heart it is better for them to win, I invariably find myself cheering against them. I may need to set the game to record and do yard work tomorrow. That way, I'll know the outcome before (if) I watch it.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
It's really hard to answer this question. I can't pull for the Barn. They'd be bragging about beating the team that beat Bama. It could also psych them up to the point that they believe they can beat Bama.

It's also really hard to pull for Ole Sis. If Ole Sis wins, I hope it's the result of coming back by returning a 57 yard field goal try by the Barn with a Kick-Six part II with 3 seconds left on the clock.

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
It's really hard to answer this question. I can't pull for the Barn. They'd be bragging about beating the team that beat Bama. It could also psych them up to the point that they believe they can beat Bama.

It's also really hard to pull for Ole Sis. If Ole Sis wins, I hope it's the result of coming back by returning a 57 yard field goal try by the Barn with a Kick-Six part II with 3 seconds left on the clock.
This.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
For the record, I don't have real strong feeling about this. Because I think LSU will beat OM, right now I'd rather see Auburn lose.

However, if I'm watching tomorrow and Auburn beats OM, I'll be happy too.

It's, as other have said, a "win-win" because either way it's enjoyable/helpful to a Bama fan!

bamablood6

1st Team
Mar 27, 2006
Really the ground could open up and take them both down......

I really don't care for nether one of those historically mediocre programs, and I figure Ole Myth will lose along the way somewhere anyway...

I only care if Bama wins out...as none of it matters if Bama don't win out.

deltatider

1st Team
Nov 29, 2005
Tony Conner is back for the Rebs. I was hoping they would pick up that second (conference) loss before he got back because they truly don't have a back up plan for him.

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
I want Auburn to win rather than leave anything to chance...but I don't want them to look good doing it. The barnrats tend to ride the momentum wave more than most. I hope both teams play like crap and Auburn wins by OM giving them the game in some way. That way, OM gets the L and AU builds zero confidence in their team.

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
I'm pulling for Ole Miss to lose, but it won't hurt my feelings if that doesn't happen for another week or so.
i was forced to watch the Bama/Ole Miss game at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Biloxi, MS while visiting my son at Keesler. It was that bad lol. So yea...IdK who to hate more.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.