Ole Miss vs Auburn - Who are you pulling for?

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
11am game.....

Ole Miss playing at Auburn.....

I think Auburn makes it tough.....

I'd prefer they beat OM and we can quit hearing about how Ole Miss controls their destiny

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
I hope Ole Miss loses; that I can muster to say!
I don't think an AU victory here somehow makes both their LOS and most of their skill players suddenly become better and end up with any more chance of beating us.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
No brainer. I could care less if Auburn wins a game when they are not threat to us and already have a wrecked season vs us winning a championship?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Not me, I want Awbarn to lose the rest of their games.

LSU will take care of OM for us.
i would like to see a dog ugly game with a last minute heartbreaking ending for whichever team loses. i do want to see om lose and would be more comfortable if it happened sooner rather than later, om has a nasty 4 game stretch that i just do not see them navigating without multiple losses

BamaWally

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2012
Not a hard question to answer at all. I hope the aubs lose the coin toss, the turn over battle, TOP and everything else that has to do with the game. I hope they lose their keys and can't make it to the stadium!!

Roll Tide Roll !!!!!!!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
My head says Auburn, but my heart says Ole Miss. I know we need Ole Miss to lose one more SEC game (we must take care of our business), but it is hard to pull for the barn.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
That's what I do when I bet college football ... how much would I pay (if I could) for Bama to win? Only once was it $50 ... Bama vs Florida in 2009 SECCG. We won and whoever I owed the $50 to, got it. If we'd have lost, I would have been $50 richer. Sounds like a good deal to me :)

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I hope Ole Miss hangs 70 on them and then somebody else like LSU beats Ole Miss. I don't AU to have any hope left when this season ends. If AU wins then our game on the plains will make me more nervous than I already will be. Sorry AUDub.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.