Poll: Bama/Tenn, who gets the game ball?

Bama/Tenn MVP

• Coker 21/27 247 yds

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Henry 28 for 143

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Ridley 7 for 88

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Stewart 5 for 88

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Howard 7 for 55

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Griffith 2fg 1xpt no misses

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Ragland

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I think this is one that you could actually give the game ball to the team. Almost everyone stepped up when needed in some way including the punter and the kicker.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
I agree that it was a team effort, and no one person is above any other. But I also think Griffith needs some love, as his contribution alone made the difference in the game. In a game where we won by only 5 points, he alone accounted for 7.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
Has to be Coker or Henry. Are we really saying Griffith and adding in the argument he made an extra point. I really appreciate him but making 2 really short kicks that Coker and Henry got us in position for would not make him the most valuable player in that game. IMO kickers get most valuable when they are kicking 40+ yard field goals or kicking last minute to win the game. I think he has turned the corner and what he did Saturday will be routine going forward. Coker has shown me something. The guy has heart and courage. Henry is a work horse. Not sure where we would be with out him. He is our MVP on offense. On D we have a ton of studs.

G-VilleTider

Suspended
Aug 17, 2006
The D line getting so much pressure without having to blitz while still controlling the running game and the coaches responsible for defensive substitution packages need some love. Clutch catches and throws. Henry of course. AG total performance! I couldn't give just one.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Has to be Coker or Henry. Are we really saying Griffith and adding in the argument he made an extra point. I really appreciate him but making 2 really short kicks that Coker and Henry got us in position for would not make him the most valuable player in that game. IMO kickers get most valuable when they are kicking 40+ yard field goals or kicking last minute to win the game. I think he has turned the corner and what he did Saturday will be routine going forward. Coker has shown me something. The guy has heart and courage. Henry is a work horse. Not sure where we would be with out him. He is our MVP on offense. On D we have a ton of studs.
Griffith's booming KO's kept the ball away from the leading returner in the country, thus gaining field position for our team. His value is not just as a field goal kicker.

My vote is for Ardarius Stewart. He played a great game and made one amazing catch. There was no player that stood head and shoulders above everyone else.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.