Adrian Hubbard Unloads on Lance Thompson on Twitter

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Adrian tweeted these screenshots along with the words "It's Roll Tide until I die"

Last edited by a moderator:

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
And I thought ole Lance was just a poor field coach and party animal. This paints the picture of a despicable human.

Anyone else note this?

"Lance Thompson was fired the first time from Bama for cheating"...

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I know nothing about the stuff in Hubbard's rant, but Alabama is clearly better this year with Thompson gone.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
And I thought ole Lance was just a poor field coach and party animal. This paints the picture of a despicable human.

Anyone else note this?

"Lance Thompson was fired the first time from Bama for cheating"...
Adrian tweeted out another story earlier. He deleted those tweets (you can find them on Twitter if you want) and tweeted out these screenshots with a little less information.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I never liked Thompson. It didn't take a FBS caliber coach to see that Coach Sal got the most out of those young men.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
That pretty much confirms what a lot of people thought about Lance Thompson. The situation at AU is a ticking time bomb with the personalities of Gus, Muschamp and Thompson..

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
It would be interesting for someone to ask Saban about this during his radio program. I wonder what his take would be. My guess is he would prefer not to air the dirty laundry in public.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.