Want to Cry Today? Watch Jerry Kill's Retirement Press Conference

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
For those unaware, Jerry Kill had to retire as Minnesota head coach yesterday. He's only 54 but has had to deal with epilepsy and would miss games due to seizures.

You can tell this was not a decision he wanted to make.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
He's done a good job with that program and seems like a genuinely good guy. I hate to see him have to step down. I wish him health and happiness in whatever he does next.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Man, bless his heart you can't help but feel badly for him. I had to stop watching 7 minutes in. May God help him and his family.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I wish we could bring him in and let him do offensive or defensive quality control or something. Seems like a great man and it's obvious that he loves the game. Best of Luck to him.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I wish we could bring him in and let him do offensive or defensive quality control or something. Seems like a great man and it's obvious that he loves the game. Best of Luck to him.
Hopefully, he'll be able to stay involved in the game in some respect. Maybe as some kind of consultant or assistant coach. He's got a lot of experience and talent that'd be an asset to programs. I hope he could find something that wouldn't be detrimental to his health where he could continue doing what he's good at and clearly loves.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.