Game Thread: Alabama vs BYE

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Even with us winning so big against BYE, I can't believe my awbarn friends are going on and on about their OT loss to BYE - calling it a "moral victory."

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Even with us winning so big against BYE, I can't believe my awbarn friends are going on and on about their OT loss to BYE - calling it a "moral victory."
Only Auburn would claim a moral victory against a team that doesn't exist. LOL man you can't make this stuff up.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Were there any big time recruits at the game yesterday? Someone told me there were a coupled of eight and nine star guys that were suppose to be on "unofficial" visits this weekend. I know one kid had us at the top of his list along BYE, OPEN, and CANCELLED. He had to walk away impressed with how we dominated from start to finish.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I was worried about the kicking game but Adam played well. I'll say more in the post game thread. These out of conference games against unknowns make me edgy.

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
I know one kid had us at the top of his list along BYE, OPEN, and CANCELLED. He had to walk away impressed with how we dominated from start to finish.
I'm afraid not. He just committed to POSTPONED.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
Were there any big time recruits at the game yesterday? Someone told me there were a coupled of eight and nine star guys that were suppose to be on "unofficial" visits this weekend. I know one kid had us at the top of his list along BYE, OPEN, and CANCELLED. He had to walk away impressed with how we dominated from start to finish.
John Cena is a prospect, said he was impressd how well the Defense plays. He kept on talking about how many sacks Ragland had, it was like they couldn't see Raglnad rushing the qb all game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.