Game Thread: Florida vs. Georgia

G8RNGA

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2014
Congrats to the lizards - y'all find a way to win.
But I don't know if y'all can handle FSU - your QB is horribly inconsistent, and they have maybe the best defense you will have faced all year (outside of the who's).
I hate it too because I don't want the SEC champ to have two losses and if Bama beats LSU that may happen.
Thanks! I dunno, Vandy would have the same record as FSU against the competition they've faced! [emoji6]. Nah, I don't see us losing that game. It's at home and Mac will have them ready, despite an okay QB. We should have beat them last year with the same guy.

Last edited:

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Thanks! I dunno, Vandy would have the same record as FSU against the competition they've faced! Nah, I don't see us losing that game.
I watched part of the FSU game yesterday - if Cook plays, you won't have faced a better offense. Rudolph is a stud and if they leave Maguire in, I don't see it. Not the way y'all played yesterday.

G8RNGA

3rd Team
Dec 6, 2014
I watched part of the FSU game yesterday - if Cook plays, you won't have faced a better offense. Rudolph is a stud and if they leave Maguire in, I don't see it. Not the way y'all played yesterday.
Being from Florida and unfortunately having family who are Noles, I can honestly say they haven't played well all year and my family hasn't been too happy about it. That game yesterday was against a 3-5 team. They should look amazing against that opponent.

Treon doesn't haven't to win the game for us, just not lose it. I agree that he's a liability, but we've been doubted all year and especially the last two games. I think we played well enough to win against LSU, but it didn't fall our way. I'm cautiously optimistic and know that we have 3 games to gear up for FSU who comes to a loud Swamp where Mac has brought back the noise. I just don't see them matching up well against our defense. FSUs defense is susceptible.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
He just picked the wrong time to experiment. If you are going to make a switch and start a completely inexperienced guy in a rivalry game, you'd better hope he doesn't have 4 picks.

I won't say he's done yet, but choices like that could hasten his departure. It's almost like he didn't care what happened in the Florida game.
I don't think that's the case. They cut to him a couple of times after the disasters and he was just slowly pacing, shaking his head. I tried to think of the last time I saw a coach look that lost and hopeless and realized I was thinking of Dubose...

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I agree. However, I saw a "UGA quote" from some twitter feeds and someone said, "Richt is going to say it was God's will that we lost". I thought about it and he seemed to be in an "acceptance" mode. Not that he doesn't care, but it's "OK"!

I don't think that's the case. They cut to him a couple of times after the disasters and he was just slowly pacing, shaking his head. I tried to think of the last time I saw a coach look that lost and hopeless and realized I was thinking of Dubose...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.