Jun 24, 2011
3 to 2
Alabama having a score that ends with a "3"
and LSWho with a score ending in a "2".

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
LSU has played 7 games this season. On average scoring 39 points, giving up 23.
Alabama has played 8 games this season. On average scoring 29 points, giving up 16.
Splitting the difference between one's offense and the other's defense, on paper this should be a nail-biting 27 to 26 victory for LSU.
The difference is that Alabama's schedule has been more difficult (Sagarin strength of schedule Alabama #1 vs LSU #11). So taking that into account, I believe Bama pulls this out. The score will be more one-sided if Alabama has a positive turnover margin for the game, of course. We just can't beat ourselves!

Alabama 33 - LSU 27.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Torn on this one. Last time I picked BAMA to lose I looked like an idiot. My heart says BAMA is at home and the win over UT was reminiscent to the 2009 wins over UT and AU where we played poorly but, found a way to win. Therefore, maybe this team has destiny on its side with a QB learning to win that is getting better each week.

My head says CR is beat up and DJ may or may not play and it is never good when both your tackles are severely limited at best. I think we can hold LSU to 20-23 points, my concern is can we score more than that....

Heart says BAMA 24-20
Head says LSU 20-13

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
Alabama 28 LSU 20.

Bama will be ready, there will be touchdowns, and unlike the Tennessee game, LSU will be playing catch-up for most of the game. Stewart and Ridley will both play well, and Bama will be seen as hands down the best team in the country after the game.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Typical Bama - LSU dogfight
23 - 17 Good guys

I think our defense and passing game wins this one. LSU has given up 19 offensive TD's in 7 games (2.71) and we've given 14 TD's in 8 (1.75 per game). Both are teams great at stopping the run, but we are 7th in the country passing efficiency defense, and LSU is 49th.

Last edited:

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Gah, this one is so hard for me to pick. I always want to pick Bama, but I'm concerned about our inconsistency of play at home. We can look like crap for 3 quarters and still beat teams like Arkansas and Tennessee, but that won't fly against LSU.

If I'm going strictly off of gut feel, I'd have to pick LSU in a low scoring game. I do believe that the higher scoring the game, the more that benefits us. I think we are top to bottom the better team, but I don't trust our offensive execution down the stretch.

I hope I'm horrifically wrong, but I fear this might be one of those games. Now I'll stop the negative energy, and I'll start reading all the sunshine pumpers predicting a double digit Bama win. Maybe you guys can convince me as we go along.

tide_will_roll

Suspended
Sep 5, 2015
34-17 good guys. Fournette scores on a 50+ yard rush in the 4th quarter that puts him over 100 yards for the game. He is otherwise stuffed for most of the game. The Tide Will Roll!!!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
28-17 Alabama...We "hold" Fournette to 120 yards and 1 TD, Harris is forced into his first interceptions of the season that setup the difference in the score board, we struggle a bit with pass protection but get steadier as the game goes on which allows Henry to roughly match Fournette's output.

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
Bama 27
Lsu 13
I think we finally see Bo, an he has a game reminiscent to Shaun Alexander's freshman year against the Who's.. Roll Tide Roll!!

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
I think it will be a close, hard-hitting game like most Bama-LSU games lately. IMO, LSU is good enough offensively to put about 21-24 on our defense without any help from us giving them something cheap. I think Bama is good enough to hang 21-24 on LSU provided out OL can keep Coker relatively clean and limit negative plays. So I figure the score will be something like 9-6 or 51-48.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.