Pick the score: Alabama vs. LSU

I still put the VAST majority of that loss at the feet of the coaches. If you asked them they would too.

We are due for a complete game and Bama has always had one since 2008. I hope is tomorrow night.

24-21 Bama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I still believe that Ole Miss loss was on the coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I had it 30-20, but of course I have been told I don't have a clue and asked why bother to make a pick. :rolleyes:
I had 28 to 20 and last week 21 to 16. I think you saw it the way I did, that Bama would be dominant, with LSU playing catch-up. Much different than I felt last week, that we would pull it out in the 4th (Micro game). This week would be that "5 minute Micro Game" for 60 minutes.......and that's what we witnessed.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
First time I've ever done this....
Game will come down to the end, it'll be on Coker and the offense to win it and...they don't.
This could easily go the other way but...
who's 23
Bama 18

I'd like to think Bama's defense wouldn't give up 23 points. I think special teams and/or a turnover(s) accounts for 10 of those points.
Never in my life have I hoped to be more wrong; I just don't think Bama's team has the identity on offense down yet. If they do and they win here they win out and through the SECCG if they get there. And I see them playing in the Championship game.
My head just tells me it ain't happening.
I am glad to admit I was totally wrong - although DH's fumble got me really nervous.
I said in the other post, Bama has no TO's and gets any from the who's they win going away - just didn't think they would play turnover free for the first three quarters.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.