Weather for LSU Game

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
The wife took pity on me and my ignorance and while I sat at Bob's victory grill in Tuscaloosa just now went and got me a new Alabama
Columbia rain jacket

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
The way it's looking, you may be glad just for a little extra insulation... :)

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I was skeptical due to the barn tie as well until I tried it.....lol. I agree with you!
I actually was using them before the hookup with Auburn. My stepson promoted them to me years ago. I've actually only used their "foundation" layer. Most else of what I have is Columbia. In fact, since we keep our house fairly cool, I have on a long-sleeved Bama tee and a Columbia fleece vest at the moment...

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I actually was using them before the hookup with Auburn. My stepson promoted them to me years ago. I've actually only used their "foundation" layer. Most else of what I have is Columbia. In fact, since we keep our house fairly cool, I have on a long-sleeved Bama tee and a Columbia fleece vest at the moment...
You would fit in very well in Oregon dressed like that. :) Then, you'll have to get some Columbia sandals and wear them with socks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.