Baylor at K-State

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
That's not that different from a lot of polls.

Bama/Baylor
7/2 AP
7/2 Coaches
7/4 ESPN Power Rankings
Klatt appears weekly on JOX. He is a bigot when it comes to Bama and the SEC. He is completely one-sided and totally hypocritical in his assessments and analyses. He often does it with a bit of humor which takes some of the edge off, but his intent is to diminish the SEC and especially Bama any way he can.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Klatt appears weekly on JOX. He is a bigot when it comes to Bama and the SEC. He is completely one-sided and totally hypocritical in his assessments and analyses. He often does it with a bit of humor which takes some of the edge off, but his intent is to diminish the SEC and especially Bama any way he can.
Regardless, his poll isn't that bad. And, if we win out, it all takes care of itself.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
Regardless, his poll isn't that bad. And, if we win out, it all takes care of itself.
To have Bama at 9 is, IMO, ridiculous. If someone has not heard him but only sees his list, I can understand dismissing him. But if you hear him, his lying intent is clear.

I don't mean to be contentious about him but I've heard him - often. I know what he's doing. The last word is yours, unless you have a specific question.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I could easily see Bama ranked 9. We have not set the world on fire, and a close win vs. UT doesn't scream to much higher.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
I could easily see Bama ranked 9. We have not set the world on fire, and a close win vs. UT doesn't scream to much higher.

With all due respect, I don't take the uTn game results that lightly. Two, or three, of the games uTn lost were games that they lost late, Utn is on a long losing streak to Bama and the emotion and desire was on their side. Utn is not that bad a team. Plus, utn had just come off of a bye. Bama, had just come off of a brutal three game stretch. Had not had a bye yet, and to a lot people, there appeared to be a case of 'tired' legs. But, once again, Bama came through. And believe me, I'm no fan of uTn. But I will give credit where credit is due. Furthermore, had Bama not played 'hot potato' with the ball against Ole Miss, NO one would be questioning Bama's place within the CFB standings. But, it is what it is.

Roll Tide, Beat LSU!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Klatt is just a troll (or maybe a "tool" is a better description). It's the way he gets his jollies. He made the comment on Jox "Well Florida beat Ole Miss by 24 at home and Bama lost to them by 6 at home so shouldn't Florida be ahead of Alabama in the polls?". So I guess, if Alabama plays Florida in the SECCG he would be willing to put his money where his mouth is and give me Alabama and 30 points?

Klatt has become one of those like Kannell, Gallaway, Brando or Clay Travis that, when they show up on my TV or radio, I just change the channels.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Baylor is not a top 4 team. I think that's pretty clear at this point. I believe they will be shuffled to the back of the line when they hit the meat of their schedule the rest of this month.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
With all due respect, I don't take the uTn game results that lightly. Two, or three, of the games uTn lost were games that they lost late, Utn is on a long losing streak to Bama and the emotion and desire was on their side. Utn is not that bad a team. Plus, utn had just come off of a bye. Bama, had just come off of a brutal three game stretch. Had not had a bye yet, and to a lot people, there appeared to be a case of 'tired' legs. But, once again, Bama came through. And believe me, I'm no fan of uTn. But I will give credit where credit is due. Furthermore, had Bama not played 'hot potato' with the ball against Ole Miss, NO one would be questioning Bama's place within the CFB standings. But, it is what it is.

Roll Tide, Beat LSU!
We came through, but tired legs or not, that game should not have been that close. It just points to the inconsistency that we struggle with.

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
We came through, but tired legs or not, that game should not have been that close. It just points to the inconsistency that we struggle with.

I agree, it should not have been that close. But, according to the 'experts' (of which I am not), UGA should have beaten Bama. And other than UGA, I can't remember when the last time was, over the past 7-8 years, that Bama should not have lost a game. But they did. They even lost three in one year. So, once again, with all due respect, should haves mean very little when it comes down to game time. Which is what makes CFB so much fun. Have a great Bama weekend!

Roll Tide, beat LSU!

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I agree, it should not have been that close. But, according to the 'experts' (of which I am not), UGA should have beaten Bama. And other than UGA, I can't remember when the last time was, over the past 7-8 years, that Bama should not have lost a game. But they did. They even lost three in one year. So, once again, with all due respect, should haves mean very little when it comes down to game time. Which is what makes CFB so much fun. Have a great Bama weekend!
Roll Tide, beat LSU!
Doesn't change the fact that we are terribly inconsistent, so any ranking between 4 and 10 would be justified.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
KSU should have beat (or at least went to OT) Baylor AND TCU! They gave away both games when they had the shot to win or tie in both games.

Baylor is NOT a top 4 team. They will lose in the Big12. I think Okie State beats TCU this weekend too.

It was like Baylor had 4 on defense and the KSU QB still found a way to throw more passes to them than his own WR's.....lol We would do things to their defense that should be illegal in most states

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.