Bama Exhibition Game Tonight

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Here are videos of CAJ's presser from yesterday:

Also, appears to have been a secret scrimmage against Belmont within the last week. From what I've seen on other sites:

Bama scored 89 points while shooting 48% from behind the arc. Grad-transfer Arthur Edwards had 20 points and is great from 3 point land.

Marg

1st Team
Mar 24, 2003
Somewhere, AL
was just about to post a thread about the game. really been looking forward to seeing this year's group and their style of play. briefly looked and could not find it on tv to record, but did see where it will be available on sec+ on the watch espn app.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I believe this game will be available on the WatchESPN app so hopefully I can stream it to my tv via an Amazon FireTV stick. I'm excited about the team and anxious to see the new fast-paced style of play. My expectations for this season are realistic given the lack of talent but I still think we can have a good season.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
was just about to post a thread about the game. really been looking forward to seeing this year's group and their style of play. briefly looked and could not find it on tv to record, but did see where it will be available on sec+ on the watch espn app.
Great minds think alike!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Here are videos of CAJ's presser from yesterday:

Also, appears to have been a secret scrimmage against Belmont within the last week. From what I've seen on other sites:

Bama scored 89 points while shooting 48% from behind the arc. Grad-transfer Arthur Edwards had 20 points and is great from 3 point land.
I had forgotten about Edwards, New Mexico transfer. He is 6' 6" and if we can get some 3's from him it will be a huge lift. CAJ has spoken highly of Jimmie Taylor also and look forward to seeing how much he has improved.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
There has been discussion on how to watch or track the game. Going to roll tide.com and then gametracker is an option. Not ideal but better than nothing.

Harmost

All-American
Sep 19, 2005
Can't find a lot of info., but we're up 45-34 at the half apparently, with Taylor and Arthur Edwards leading the scoring.

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
I liked what I saw last night. This team could be a bit better than most realize but we will need consistency from Hale, Obasahan, and Taylor every game. FT was an issue last night. Edwards surprised me in a good way. If he can contribute points that will be a huge plus. The freshmen all looked pretty good at times. I agree that Ingram looked very poised. They will struggle but by mid-season they should be regular contributers. We played everyone a lot of minutes and I expect that to be the case given our style of play. I enjoy seeing that and I'm sure it is good for team morale for everyone to get minutes.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.