Gameday Guest Picker?

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Pitiful. The list is just incredibly long. Joe Namath, Lee Roy Jordan, Gene Stallings, whichever NFL player has this weekend off (anyone Roman Harper to AJ McCarron would be fine), the Governor, the Mayor, Dean Karrah, C.T. McFarland, any of our numerous alumni war heroes, Derrick Henry's grandma, captains of industry, John David Croyle, Van Tiffin, Leigh Tiffin, CPAs, engineers, doctors, lawyers, (Ok, we probably don't have any indian chiefs), the guy who empties wastebaskets in the evening at ten Hoor....

Instead it's a freaking rap "star" with an arrest record whose only connection to Alabama is that he needed a free 10 minute commercial on ESPN so people would download his "music" so he went out and bought a baseball cap?

Screw Gameday. Going down to the work bench in the basement. I've got some chores I can do before football starts.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
They constantly take a dump on us with these guest pickers...bringing in somebody who is an LSU homer to Tuscaloosa. smdh.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
Lynyrd Skynyrd will be performing at the Fair in Montgomery tonight and would have been a much better choice.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
At least Ross seemed to know a little about the college game and who is playing. Remember last year, they had that pop singer girl with the extra long tongue as the guest picker...I wasn't sure she had ever even watched a complete game...she spent her time trying to get Oklahoma's quarterback to give her a call.
Ross could put together a sentence or two about each game that made sense. I had never heard of him before today.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.