What would possess kids to make those stupid signs?

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I rest my case...
So that gives us the right to hang that sign?? Because they bashed Kent State? I would hope we have enough sense to not even bring up Katrina...

What if it was LSU fans talking about the tornado?

We shouldn't have stooped to that level....

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
So that gives us the right to hang that sign?? Because they bashed Kent State? I would hope we have enough sense to not even bring up Katrina...

the good thing is the "royal we" didn't. just a few d-bags who aren't nearly as clever as they think did

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL

No but it's funny how LSU fans always talk about Alabama fans being to worst.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I wonder if Eddie Lacy says anything publicly about this. Didn't his family relocate due to Katrina??
Yup, homeless, living in a car for a bit with his family, the whole 9. Not only that, how many recruits are coming in today from Louisiana that may have had family or been directly effected by that? How many of our current players have ties to Katrina?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I'm under the assumption that it was a bunch of frat guys that live off campus. Not to say that the independents would never do anything of the like, but based on my experience at Alabama as a student, it wouldn't surprise me that it was a bunch of frat guys that happened to live off campus.

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
I had a miss st coworker giving me grief about the jerk who poisoned Auburn's trees. Finally I had enough. Turned and asked him if he thought that one individual represented all of the Alabama fan base. He was andmant that he was. Then I paused and said "well, I guess all miss st fans must be jack asses just like you." he stopped talking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Original question- What would possess kids to make those stupid signs?
Answer- Kids are stupid until they are taught not to be. There are some who never get that lesson, and there are some who never learn the lesson even when given the chance.
Of course, there are some who simply use bad judgment when trying to be comical.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I've heard so horrible comments about the April 27th tornadoes made by people from, let's say other parts of the country, as well as comments about NOLA residents after Katrina. That doesn't mean it represents anyone other than the jackdonkeys that said it. My family and friends were hit way to hard, as was I, to ever joke in any way about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.