Dangit, Tom Rinaldi...

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I lost my daughter when she was 9.......so I could emphatically relate to the pain that family feels.....I'm not ashamed to say the tears flowed watching that........it threw my whole day a half bubble off of plum (if you know what I mean....) good guy or not....we gotta job to do
RTR!!!!
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have two friends who have lost children and I absolutely cannot imagine. Nobody should outlive their children. My girlfriend from high school is a nurse at St. Jude and I've told her that she's a hundred times tougher than I am.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I'm so sorry to hear that. I have two friends who have lost children and I absolutely cannot imagine. Nobody should outlive their children. My girlfriend from high school is a nurse at St. Jude and I've told her that she's a hundred times tougher than I am.
I'm in the medical profession...(orthotics/prosthetics).I see my share of heartbreaking situations......but there is no way I could do the job that those at St. Jude do.......every day has a different story similar to this one.......[emoji25]

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I had prayed for Sid to make it for one last LSU-Bama game. God had a different plan. Rest in peace dear Sid, and save me spot there as well...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.