Leonard Onenette

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I prefer to think that Alabama's defense is just that awesome than that Fournette is over-rated.

tru2thaduce

All-SEC
Nov 25, 2005
Wichita,Kansas
Fournette would make an awesome backup to Derrick Henry.Wish he played at Bama.All kidding aside,Leonard is a classy dude and a heckuva player.Just wasn't his night.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I prefer to think that Alabama's defense is just that awesome than that Fournette is over-rated.
I agree. He's a beast and a sure thing top-5 pick imo. Alabama is just too good in the front seven to run on this year.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Fournette would make an awesome backup to Derrick Henry.Wish he played at Bama.All kidding aside,Leonard is a classy dude and a heckuva player.Just wasn't his night.
Just shows that it doesn't matter how good a back you are. If you don't get blocking, you're not going anywhere. Krymsonman

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I agree ... I believe Fournette will be back to his old pace again next week. The test will be if Old Miss can hold him to a similar deficit, which I'm thinking won't be the case. Either way it goes, he's an elite back that went against one of the toughest run defenses in CFB this year. We played two of the top RBs in CFB this year and kept them both in check. If we look at the stats, they pretty much had similar production. Both had less than 50 yards until Chubb got that one run. (still burns a bit that Chubb was able to break that one run) Saying all that to say that Fournette is still a beast and Henry is a truck of a beast.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I don't take that as a joke. Alabama wanted him, and if they had landed him Alabama would currently have a 1-2 punch of Henry and Fournette that might actually better the Ingram/Richardson duo.

He chose to go to LSU, and... well let's just say the Alabama game didn't go as well for him as it would have had he made a different choice.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
On the cat poop board, the LSU fans are saying it is the O-line's fault and he is still the Heisman favorite.

So if their line is so bad, how did he average 150 per game before last night?

Sorry, Lenny, but if you come up flat in your biggest game, no Heisman for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Galloway really hates all things Alabama - wouldn't give Henry any props in the Heisman discussion. Not sure why I am watching this garbage. He has Henry as the 4th best RB in college football behind Fournette, Cook, & Elliott.

I agree that this poor showing against Alabama has not killed Fournette's Heisman run. If he picks up more than 2000 yards in the SEC, he probably wins it. But no way should Henry be ranked 4th considering the struggles that your o-line has had this season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.