Leonard Onenette

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
That joker had us at #3, Clemson #2 and tOSU #1. What a homer. Even had to say with the Michigan schools coming up we will find out about Ohio State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlBamaWagg

1st Team
Jan 3, 2007
Mt Juliet, Tn
I feel that this game was a testament to Bama's Defense much more so than an indictment of Fournette. LSU's OL vs Bama's D was no contest, giving LF no chance, whereas DH had the opportunity to get a step or two and then power on like the Bad Boy that both he and LF truly are.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
LF is still a great running back. His supporting cast, their offensive line, completely failed in opening up a running lane for him last night. That says a lot about our defensive line. I am surprised that LSU repeatedly tried to pound the rock up the middle after it became obvious that it would not work.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
LF is still a great running back. His supporting cast, their offensive line, completely failed in opening up a running lane for him last night. That says a lot about our defensive line. I am surprised that LSU repeatedly tried to pound the rock up the middle after it became obvious that it would not work.
That's what they do, until last year that's what we did. Tough running between the tackles sets the stage for play action medium to long range throws. It also creates windows average quarterbacks can throw into. They never shied away from their identity. Make no mistake LF was one missed tackle every play from having a good night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The guy is easily a top 5 pick and will probably still win the Heisman. Our defense is just that good.
Got to agree. LF is an amazing Running Back, unfortunately he ran into a buzz saw last night.
IMO: LF was victim to the success of our DEFENSE. (Kirby Smart's stock rose some more last night)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.