Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. LSU...

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
Great team win, Henry was great, that was one hell of a drive to end the game now that is how to seal the deal.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
Where's the LIKE button? It just comes and goes, doesn't it?

RTR!

Wow, Derrick Henry! Way to go, O-line. That's the best game by those guys all season - by far.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The last time we dominated LSU in 2013, we didn't play a complete half of football the rest of the season...maybe even a complete quarter. I hope we keep our minds right and focused on going 1-0 every week like coach said.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
31 yards for Leonard Fournette? Wow. Probably the best college back I've ever seen. I had a quiet feeling tonight would belong to Mr. Henry though. If he has a couple more big games he may be sitting next to Mr. Fournette in New York.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The last time we dominated LSU in 2013, we didn't play a complete half of football the rest of the season...maybe even a complete quarter. I hope we keep our minds right and focused on going 1-0 every week like coach said.

This was my concern before the game kicked off. I really felt that you would dominate LSU like you did Wisconsin. My concern remains MSU

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
Usually I'm crapping my pants coming into the LSU game, but today I felt a sense of calmness. I just knew we would win big tonight. Glad my gut feeling was right! Roll Tide Roll!

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
31 yards for Leonard Fournette? Wow. Probably the best college back I've ever seen. I had a quiet feeling tonight would belong to Mr. Henry though. If he has a couple more big games he may be sitting next to Mr. Fournette in New York.
And 18 of those yards came on one run when they were down by 20 with horrible holding on the play.

But who's counting. ;)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.