Dabo

DC Tide

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Quite honestly, Dabo needs to put on a gas station attendant suit and just join the A&M yell leaders.

I cannot stomach all his cheerleading. He's anti-Saban (in terms of personality).

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
Quite honestly, Dabo needs to put on a gas station attendant suit and just join the A&M yell leaders.

I cannot stomach all his cheerleading. He's anti-Saban (in terms of personality).
Honestly he reminds me a lot of Kirby Smart, running down the sidelines and jumping around with the players. And I love it.

bamaee04

All-SEC
Nov 15, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Why so much hate for one of our own being successful? I guess I must have missed something. There is nothing wrong with showing enthusiasm and celebrating with your players, and I agree that a lot of it is just his personality. I am not advocating that he should be our next coach by any means when Coach Saban retires, but I am happy to see him having success and dethroning the thugs at FSU in the ACC.

MemphisBamaDude

1st Team
Nov 12, 2008
Memphis, TN
I'm just sayin, he seems to be hitting his peak at the right time. Yes, I wish we could find the Holy Grail and keep Coach Saban around forever. But since Indy isn't walking thru that door to help us find it, he won't be. I think Dabo would be a good choice, he's an enthusiastic young-ish coach that can recruit and is a Bama grad.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.

He needs pom-poms in his hands and he would fit in perfectly with the cheerleaders. I have no problem with a coach showing some emotion but Dabo goes overkill with it.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
You know, we have a thread on here about complaints of our fans not being loud enough and so on. We celebrate when CNS is about to have an aneurysm over a bad call or a bad play yet we now have a thread about a younger coach of a team that's not even in our on conference because we don't like the way he gets excited with his players and connects with them. He's brought this team from the obscurity of the Tommy Bowden regime and has frankly done a heck of a job and people want to tear him down.

BillDee

3rd Team
Sep 7, 2010
Athens, GA
www.BillDunston.com
Why so much hate for one of our own being successful? I guess I must have missed something. There is nothing wrong with showing enthusiasm and celebrating with your players, and I agree that a lot of it is just his personality. I am not advocating that he should be our next coach by any means when Coach Saban retires, but I am happy to see him having success and dethroning the thugs at FSU in the ACC.
I don't get it, either. I'm happy for his success. Apparently some folks have a rigid view of how a successful coach should look and act, and Dabo just doesn't fit.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.