May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
http://afrikanblackcoalition.org/2015/11/04/newconstitution/

A New Constitution or the Bullet

I have come to realize that the Constitution is the root of virtually all our problems in America.

When we discuss institutional racism, it is essential that we realize the Constitution created it.

he United States has declared war against us; it is time we demand a new constitution or tell America that she will get the bullet.

The idea for a new constitution is not a new idea, rather an old one that was developed by the Black Panther Party. In 1970, the Black Panther Party organized a Revolutionary People’s Constitutional Convention, however, after infiltration by the illegal COINTELPRO the idea never came into fruition. We must pick up where the Black Panthers left off and declare a new constitution or it will be the bullet.
If America truly wants to be a nation that values the lives of all people, it has one option, and the option is a National Constitution Convention. This is the last hope America has to become whole. If America fails to allow all people of this nation to write a new constitution, then it will be the bullet. Revolution is inevitable in a society that does not value the lives of all people.
I pray these guys are the fringe of the fringe. I'm afraid I am seeing a similar sentiment grow by the day. Both the violence and the desire to replace the Constitution with a new Bill of Give Me's.

Forgive me if I choose not to empathize with this or validate it.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK

I pray these guys are the fringe of the fringe. I'm afraid I am seeing a similar sentiment grow by the day. Both the violence and the desire to replace the Constitution with a new Bill of Give Me's.

This guy is talking non-sense, and if he want's that radical of a change, take your punk self to another country. I'll take up arms to defend that constitution, and I will gladly go to war against those who wish to have it removed.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
It's happening at many schools across the country. This is an organized, planned movement.
The tactics are to claim racism, then make demands that have nothing to do with stopping the "racism" but that satisfy their view of social injustice for people of color. Textbook rules for radicals.

It's rRon Futrell@RonFutrell 2h2 hours ago
Anybody else remember when screening Animal House was the biggest debate on campus? #WhatWouldBlutoDo? eally easy to see through charade if you just do a little research and don't fall for the typical "mainstream media" agenda.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

Who is this guy lol he signed it Blake. He could not even get 2 other names to sign with him. I hope some big media outlet does not pick this up and run with it. If that happens he may get 300 more people to agree with him than the story will be this is how the "Blacks" feel. Utter nonsense.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
"What they actually believe":

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ascist-student-protesters-actually-demanding/

The kiddie Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact is in full swing. One the one hand, we’ve got the Pantywaist Fascists too timid to handle “microaggressions” but just aggressive enough to call the cops for hurt feelings, the racists who ban white students from their “safe spaces,” and their weak-kneed allies calling for “muscle” against reporters. On the other, we’ve got the intellectual flotsam of the Occupy Wall Street movement, insisting that the one-percenters at the banks that grant loans now hand that money over for free so that they can use it for their vital degree in gender studies and their concentration in lesbian dance theory.
Yeah, pretty much sums it up.

Wimps, yet fascist! What a combination.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Dr. King is rolling over in his grave right now. Do any of these people have a clue about the sacrifices that were made to eliminate some of the very things they are protesting to bring back? "Safe spaces" = segregation, plain and simple, and we all know how well that works. If someone in the administration doesn't grow a pair and put a stop to this nonsense, it is going to get nasty eventually. Are they prepared to deal with what happens when the violent, evil, militant white supremacists decide to crash the party and challenge these "safe spaces" with the 1st Amendment on their side?

I pray peaceful, level-headed people are able to intervene and make everyone involved realize how they are trampling on the graves of those little girls who died in downtown Birmingham, how they are throwing away the price paid in blood on the Edmund Pettus Bridge.

This whole situation is such a sad, pathetic waste of time, money, and resources. I don't argue that there aren't some issues that need to be addressed, but is this how we really want to solve them - by separating ourselves from each other and dividing the country even further, one library/dormitory/restaurant/university/community at a time?

These young people have a rude awakening when the real world comes knocking one day. Please, Lord God, send them the leaders they need - real men and women of character - that will lead them out of this wilderness.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Now the petulant precious little snowflakes are upset that the tragedy in Paris has pushed their plight off of the front page:

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-complain-about-paris-stealing-the-spotlight/

Anyone still want to feel sorry for them, and support their silly demands?
Tell them they may get a chance for the front page story because we're bringing back the military draft - and kids who get thrown out of college are first in line.

That would righten their pompous behinds, I'll tell you that. (Btw - it'll be tomorrow or so, but I'll respond to the prior distortion of my words several pages back in the next few days. I never forget).

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Tell them they may get a chance for the front page story because we're bringing back the military draft - and kids who get thrown out of college are first in line.

That would righten their pompous behinds, I'll tell you that. (Btw - it'll be tomorrow or so, but I'll respond to the prior distortion of my words several pages back in the next few days. I never forget).
Complete with buzz cuts, shaved faces, spit shined boots and tighty whities. :biggrin:

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Where are the handful of supporters who were posting early on in this thread, do they still support them even after all this other stuff has come out?

If a group of white students asked blacks to leave, they would be labeled as racist and vilified by the national media. So, it's only fair that I label these activist as racist jerks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.