What did this game do for our recruiting??

dadleyblane5

All-SEC
Apr 19, 2011
DeFuniak Springs Fl.
Man, I would have loved to have been able to see the recruits faces that were at the game last night, after the stomping our boys gave the corndogs. I would have loved to have been able to read their thoughts. I believe this manhandling last night of LSWho had a tremendous impact on our recruiting. Now if we just beat them by a few points, it's possible that some recruits may not have been that impressed, but the stomping Bama put on them last night HAD to be impressive to them. I wonder what they're thinking now?:rolleye2: Can't wait to see who commits this year! ROLL TIDE!!

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I hope Kareem Walker from DePaul saw how Derrick Henry had his way running and decided to commit [emoji6] to Bama and keep the NJ pipeline to Bama flowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
There were A LOT of recruits on the sideline. The wife and I spotted them and counted no less than 30.

It's a double edged sword. No doubt that same of these guys are being recruited by LSU too and it can go either way.

On one hand, they want to be part of our team which is a machine, but on the other, they may see the opportunity at LSU, feel that THEY could be the difference there, and want to enroll.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Any 5-star running backs out there, if CNS wants you, you better come on. Because if you go elsewhere...he's gonna take it personally.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
There were A LOT of recruits on the sideline. The wife and I spotted them and counted no less than 30.

It's a double edged sword. No doubt that same of these guys are being recruited by LSU too and it can go either way.

On one hand, they want to be part of our team which is a machine, but on the other, they may see the opportunity at LSU, feel that THEY could be the difference there, and want to enroll.

In my opinion, LSU is a year ahead of schedule...I expected them to be a 7/8 win team this year but their Sophomore/Junior core is really pretty dang good. Got out classed by our more veteran team this year, so there may be more opportunity at Alabama in 2016 honestly!

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al

There was 55-60 recruits at the game last night.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
In my opinion, LSU is a year ahead of schedule...I expected them to be a 7/8 win team this year but their Sophomore/Junior core is really pretty dang good. Got out classed by our more veteran team this year, so there may be more opportunity at Alabama in 2016 honestly!
This is exactly the way I see it also. I thought LSU would finish 4th in the West this year. I thought next year LSU would be really good.

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
Just like I don't think the Ole Sis loss did anything to hurt our recruiting I don't think kids are going to decide to go to Alabama just because of the win over LSU. I think that's just where our program is when it comes to recruiting at this time.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Man, I would have loved to have been able to see the recruits faces that were at the game last night, after the stomping our boys gave the corndogs. I would have loved to have been able to read their thoughts. I believe this manhandling last night of LSWho had a tremendous impact on our recruiting. Now if we just beat them by a few points, it's possible that some recruits may not have been that impressed, but the stomping Bama put on them last night HAD to be impressive to them. I wonder what they're thinking now?:rolleye2: Can't wait to see who commits this year! ROLL TIDE!!

While reveling in the win last night, I had the same thought...

Gotta luv how the win must've capped off the entire experience for the recruits...

The sun sure is shining a little brighter up here after last night...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.