Baylor: SEC football should be in a museum

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Seriously, these teams should be wearing leather helmets. SEC football in general is for old school football purists only who prefer three yards and a cloud of dust and dominant defense. If they could grasp the concept of the forward pass, they would score more and the games would be more entertaining. As it is, it's like watching two sumo wrestlers mud wrestle.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299027

Pretty funny. It appears the Baylor fans don't care much for real football and much rather play the sandlot middle school brand. The last time I looked Coach Saban had several National Championships and Coach Briles had ZERO.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Seriously, these teams should be wearing leather helmets. SEC football in general is for old school football purists only who prefer three yards and a cloud of dust and dominant defense. If they could grasp the concept of the forward pass, they would score more and the games would be more entertaining. As it is, it's like watching two sumo wrestlers mud wrestle.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299027

Pretty funny. It appears the Baylor fans don't care much for real football and much rather play the sandlot middle school brand. The last time I looked Coach Saban had several National Championships and Coach Briles had ZERO.
People who have never really studied football except on their PS's and Xboxs are who those people are. Johnny come latelys that THINK they know everything, much like the little teenagers who argue with their parents about what life is all about.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Mighty tough talk for a team who hasn't played a single opponent that has a winning record.

I'm tired of the the Baylors of the world running their mouths while playing a high school schedule. Beat a real college team with that gimmick and then we can talk.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Gee, didn't Ole Miss score more than Baylor against a better defense in a LOSING effort yesterday?

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
I feel like I lost IQ points reading the idiotic comments on that board. I really hope we get them in the playoffs. I'd love to see their flag football defense try and tackle Henry in the open field.

tidefan23

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2004
Hoover, AL
Baylor fans are going to see how good their team is in the next 3 weeks. Brutal schedule to close things out. Odds that they make the playoff are low.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Baylor: the new Boise.

Funny, Baylor used to play against the SEC every few years up until the mid-90s. But then after 1995 they quit scheduling games with our conference. I wonder why.

Hope they make the playoffs and maybe the'll get a new taste of SEC football. But the odds of them beating all three of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and TCU are super-low in my opinion. Oh well. I suppose it's easier on the ego to be a big new fish in a small inept pond.

CrimsonPassion

1st Team
Jun 6, 2009
Attalla, AL
And what was the final score the last time we played Baylor? Oh, that's right: 30-2. I wish we could get a chance to shut them up ourselves, but I think the other Big XII teams will do it for us.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Baylol will lose to both Oklahoma teams. I would almost put money on it.
One of the Baylor fans posted "Bama can't be that good because they lost to a 3 loss Ole Miss team." Really. Guess who they play this week. Oklahoma, who lost to a FIVE LOSS Texas team. BaaaHawhaaaaaaa, they'll be bragging about how tough Oklahoma is.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Welcome to living in Texas.

At least I don't hear "punt, Bama, punt" here.

I guess it could be worse..............some of us live in LoserAnna.

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
Whistling past the graveyard. Interpret that to mean, "We wish physical football would be placed in a museum so that XBox football might survive longer than Milli Vanilli."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What is in the water in the Big 12 that their coaches and fans talk so much trash about the SEC? Maybe if they won something real they would pipe down. Never mind - just remembered that Stoops is one of the whining stooges.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.