Link: So, um, Bert was a little excited after the Ole Miss win!

Elefantman

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2007
R Can Saw
At least he didn't say his "student-athlete development coordinator " Like one of his predecessor would have likely said.

tidebanker

1st Team
Oct 10, 2002
Hoover, AL USA
I forgave him for wearing that moo moo when he decided to go for 2. His antics against us were bush league so I am not going too far. Just for the moo moo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
At least he didn't say his "student-athlete development coordinator " Like one of his predecessor would have likely said.
Exactly. When I saw that clip, I said to Mrs. Catfish, "Well, Arkansas should at least be happy that their coach is jumping on his wife."

Last edited:

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
In the vein of ....

I used to think Meisterbrau tasted just as good as Budweiser. When I found it was cheaper than Budweiser, I liked it more.

I never liked Bert much but after that win against Ole Miss IN Oxford, I have to admit, I like him a little bit more.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Holy .... is that Bert's wife??? You go, Bert!!! You better keep winning man .... is all I can say.

Did you not see that "Wives of the SEC" - or whatever it was called - ESPN segment earlier this year??? (At least I think it was earlier this year.)

When the Beilima segment came on my wife and I both kept glancing at each other with these "Are these people serious?" looks on our faces. After a couple minutes, I looked at my wife and said "Okay, I'm not going to pass judgment on her; I'll give her the benefit of the doubt."

Apparently they met in Vegas. At a blackjack table. Where Bret taught her how to play blackjack.

Last edited:

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I'm so glad mine doesn't wear track suits.
+1

I was a little worried about that when my wife decided to take up running. Luckily, her disdain for track suits surpasses even the practicality of wearing them for actual, running purposes.

However, she does love those cute, little, Alabama running shorts - about which I have no complaints.
:biggrin2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.