Link: CFB's "Ultimate Villain" Reigns Supreme"...

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Ultimate Villain? Wow...breaks my heart to know we're so well thought of! :BigA:

Like a collection of supersized, supercharged monsters, Alabama announced its emphatic return late Saturday night in a homecoming celebrated by few. It ripped the limbs off an undefeated team and casually tossed them aside. It ripped the heart out of a Heisman campaign and held it upward, smiling. All the college football world could do was begrudgingly marvel at the remains. Outside of Tuscaloosa, only a small portion of the nation will be happy with this development. Only a small portion will celebrate Alabama’s 30-16 win over LSU and what it means in the bigger picture.
Ultimate Villain Reigns Supreme

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
This was the sport’s most exceptional villain

It’s Saban himself, a smile-less, robotic leader who gasses this great machine.

Thanks. This is music to my ears! I love being the "MACHINE" no one can stop.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Or as said on the Sports Reporters on ESPN this morning:

" and Alabama is the team that seemingly every year will just not go away although many would like for them to".

Ha!

CoastGhost

Suspended
Sep 5, 2009
North Carolina
I see his point although I see us more as the spear tip of the nation's dominant conference. Had LSU won, they would hate them too because they hate the SEC which is to say they fear the SEC. Very few teams want to line up against a top tier SEC team and even less are equipped to do so ... and they know it.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
To the nation, Alabama is what the New York Yankees would be if they were located in Birmingham :biga2: :BigA:

Last edited:

GA Bamafan

1st Team
Oct 24, 2004
Pell City, AL
Alabama has become the Borg of college football. From Wikipedia: The Borg's ultimate goal is "achieving perfection". Also, the Borg have become a symbol in popular culture for any juggernaut against which "resistance is futile".

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I'm biast but I always hoped that folks would look at us like the Spurs. Well respected for playing as a team and doing it the right way. You have to respect what they do and how they do it.

tidefanbeezer

All-American
Sep 25, 2006
Atlanta, GA
If we are picking villains, I'd say we are like Anon Chigur. We have but one goal in mind and will not allow anyone or anything to get in our way.

Some slow us down, but all ultimately fail to stop us.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I love being the villain. I've always thought a great villain was more interesting than almost any hero. I live in south Florida. Bama is hated down here, and I don't really talk much trash to anyone. I just let everyone know where my allegiance is. I have had people I don't know trash talk me in public. I just laugh at them. It's awesome to be hated. I hated those 90's USC teams, and it was because I wanted Bama to be like them on the field. It's really a compliment. If other fan bases like you it means you suck.

crtide

1st Team
Jul 19, 2007
Gadsden, AL
Read Rabelais ' piece referenced in kyallies' blog in which we are referred to variously as " expert Chinese foot binders", "the Great Wall of China " and " the totalitarian dictator of the SEC ." Love it!

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
"We are the limosine ridin', high style profilin', wheelin' dealin', jet flyin', Rolex wearin', kiss stealin', bad guys of the USA.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.