Bama #3 in AP (2 First place Votes) #4 in Coaches Poll (3 First place Votes)

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
How did this team lose to Ole Miss? [emoji53]
Five turnovers and a team can lose to almost anyone. Oh yeah, and a blown call by the refs, and a fluke play, which combined for 14 points. I said it, Nick Saban said it, a lot of people said it, Ole Miss really earned very little that game. But if you give them two TDs, and you give them 5 turnovers, what do you expect?

Anyway, interesting to see how Alabama even as a one loss team is now entrenched as a top four team. If they don't lose, no way they fall out of the top 4 in any legitimate ranking.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Forget Baylor. They play AT both Oklahoma State and TCU. Oklahoma State plays both Baylor and Oklahoma AT home. OSU wins the Big 12.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
The Baylor board is fit to be tied. ESPN CONSIPIRACY is alive and well. Bama the hated. I don't know if Oklahoma can beat a good team. How long has it been?

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I at least hope everyone now realizes what a fluke the OM game was. It was pretty easy for anyone to see who actually watched the game considering Bama out gained OM..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Now that Michigan State has a loss...I could easily see a one loss big ten champion. Rooting for them against Ohio St. The Big 12 will probably beat each other up. Clemson may end up the only undefeated conference champion. Looks like a good rest of November coming up.

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
LSU should not have fell so far considering how high they were and how highly ranked Bama was. #9 is a bit too much as they could easily handle the 6, 7 and 8th ranked teams and would most likely run all over Baylor and Notre Dame. I guess everything will even out in the end though.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Now that Michigan State has a loss...I could easily see a one loss big ten champion. Rooting for them against Ohio St. The Big 12 will probably beat each other up. Clemson may end up the only undefeated conference champion. Looks like a good rest of November coming up.
Academic Fraud University will not be an easy game for Clemson in the ACC Championship game.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
LSU should not have fell so far considering how high they were and how highly ranked Bama was. #9 is a bit too much as they could easily handle the 6, 7 and 8th ranked teams and would most likely run all over Baylor and Notre Dame. I guess everything will even out in the end though.
Unless they don't respond well from being "processed".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
This was peak Alabama of any team under coach Saban. I kinda had that feeling after watching the last 5 minutes of the Tennessee game that LSU was in for a treat.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.