Link: "Someone, please beat Bama..."

Rolltidegirl205

All-SEC
Sep 20, 2014
From SB Nation:
Alabama. Crushed LSU 30-16. Les Miles would challenge a rhino to a head-butting contest. If you want anyone to write anything new and exciting about Alabama, you are looking in the wrong place. The only hope for humanity and a world without a 27-3 Playoff final in which Alabama gets a 21-0 lead over, like, Baylor is that Mississippi State, Auburn or Florida plays the game of its life against the Crimson Tide and saves us all the miserable asphyxiation of Nick Saban football. None can do this.
http://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...a-football-misery-anguish-torment-woe-sadness

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Re: Someone, please beat Bama

Spencer Hall really hams it up on the Bama hate but he is wont to do that to any coach or team. Funny guy, don't take it too serious.

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al

Think one of the best parts of this win is everyone, from certain media to fans, having to eat crow. The lady( Heather something or other) from College Football not wanting to place Bama in her top 7 or an ounce of respect just needs to not say a word.

califbamafan

1st Team
Nov 7, 2005
Rialto, Calif

real man football was played last night. this is the way football is supposed to look like. If you want those 72-68 games watch basketball.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama

So is this going to be the new narrative? All the media rooting against us. Are we the Yankees and Red Sox rolled in to one of Baseball? The Patriots of the NFL? The ratings are going to be insane from here on out from those that love us and those that hate us. Roll Tide Roll!!!!

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina

so is this going to be the new narrative? All the media rooting against us. Are we the yankees and red sox rolled in to one of baseball? The patriots of the nfl? The ratings are going to be insane from here on out from those that love us and those that hate us. Roll tide roll!!!!
yes sir, we are...

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL

So is this going to be the new narrative? All the media rooting against us. Are we the Yankees and Red Sox rolled in to one of Baseball? The Patriots of the NFL? The ratings are going to be insane from here on out from those that love us and those that hate us. Roll Tide Roll!!!!
Of course. In case you didn't catch Gary Danielson's remarks last night, whenever he referred to LSU, he said ''we'' or ''us''. Whenever he referred to the Tide, he said. "they'' or "them''. He's never hidden his hatred of or for the Tide.

Last edited:

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL

This is why I got the Alabama t-shirt with Darth Vader on it from the Supe Store last year. We are the Evil Empire.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Think one of the best parts of this win is everyone, from certain media to fans, having to eat crow. The lady( Heather something or other) from College Football not wanting to place Bama in her top 7 or an ounce of respect just needs to not say a word.
After last night, if it is the same lady I'm thinking of, has us at number 2 or 3 now after last night.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
I don't and have never really noticed any bias from Gary or Verne except when Tebow played. I think a lot of people consider anyone with an opposing point of view than their own as being biased. Like the real truth is whatever they believe and anyone who doesn't believe that is biased. I don't have the same problem with them that some do. I see people claim he is against us every game, but then you go to the opposing team's forums and they say that he's biased against them and talking up Bama. It doesn't make any sense that both sets of fans think he's biased towards the other team. I think he is pretty fair in his analysis of the games and is usually spot on with things like penalties before they're even called on the field.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

BayouBama75

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2001
Knoxville, TN
I agree. I think Gary is much better than most of the color analysts. He has done Bama so many times that he knows more about us than our opponent does. When we play well he sings our praises.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
"Someone, please beat Bama..."

Gary just likes the sound of his own voice. He also will run a subject into the ground and ignore what is going on in the game. They also get way more tv time than I see other analysts getting. Verne should have retired 5 years ago but Gary is starting to miss names too. Everyone I know doesn't like them and from different fanbases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

Miles challenge a rhino in a head butting contest; now that is funny. Because it is true; you better run that spread against Bama, cause the phone booth battle is not going to work this year especially.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.