Early Odds for Week 11 Games of Note

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Separation Saturday has passed and boy was it a doozy. Onward.

TideFans.com neither endorses nor condones any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• Ohio St. is favored by 16 over Illinois
  • Clemson is favored by 26.5 over Syracuse
  • TCU is favored by 43 over Kansas
  • Kentucky is a 2.5 pt underdog to Vandy.....Vandy...all this talk about how Stoops had this thing turned around and they're a 2.5 pt dog to Vandy.....Vandy
  • Florida St. is favored by 9.5 over NC State
  • Notre Dame is favored by 26 over Wake Forest
  • Bama is a 7 point favorite over Mississippi St.
  • Oklahoma St. is favored by 13.5 over Iowa
  • Arkansas is a 9 pt underdog to LSU
  • Auburn opened as a 2 pt dog to UGA. That game is now a Pick 'Em
  • Baylor is a 5 pt favorite over Oklahoma. That number opened at 7. (Mack's note: OU wins outright..and the Big 12 devours itself and is left out of the playoff for not having a championship game)
  • Mizzou is a 3 pt underdog to BYU in a game that probably won't be played.
  • Tennessee is favored by 40.5 over North Texas
  • Florida is favored by 8.5 over South Carolina
  • Oregon is a 9.5 pt underdog to Stanford (Mack's note: Oregon is finally healthy. This might be easy money)
  • Iowa is favored by 11 over Minnesota
  • No line for TAMU and Western Carolina

Enjoy the games!

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Vandy had the winner of the SEC West on the ropes. KY has proven to be meh.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I agree with you Mack, Boomer Sooner takes down Baylol.

I have a gut feeling Minnesota beats Iowa or keeps it real close. I wouldn't put any of my money on it though.

Oregon always struggles with Stanford. Now that Stanford is the favorite, they could struggle with that.

Judging by the previous game for tOSU, 16 points sounds like a lot.

centerstar

2nd Team
Nov 4, 2011
Only reason I can figure the line against MSU is it's on the road and against a better QB than LSU. Still not buying it. We'll win this one going away.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Vandy vs UK you really would have absolutely nothing to do to watch this game......nobody cares.
Auburn will beat UGA
Baylor beats OU
ND and tOSU score as many as they want against Wake and Illinois.
Look for a close game vs MSU, gonna be hard to match the intensity of the LSU game for us.
LSU vs Arky could be close but Arky has no defense. Arky wins if the game goes to OT.

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
Only reason I can figure the line against MSU is it's on the road and against a better QB than LSU. Still not buying it. We'll win this one going away.
Classic letdown scenario. Much like Florida last week coming off the Georgia game. I don't think we'll lose, but I could see our offense kinda sleepwalking through this one and winning close. Our defense could have something else to say about it though...:)

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Classic letdown scenario. Much like Florida last week coming off the Georgia game. I don't think we'll lose, but I could see our offense kinda sleepwalking through this one and winning close. Our defense could have something else to say about it though...:)
Plus MSU has had an extra 2 days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.