Pick the score: Alabama vs. Miss. State

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
hmmm...a team A&M beat, dogs only scored 17 in that loss against a bad defense, only scored 17 against the barn and 19 against the who's.
No...I do not believe, without poor special teams and turnovers, they score more than 10 on Bama.
Their defense will play out of their minds and Coker has to continue to play well.
DH doesn't get 100 yds but Coker gets 300.
Bama 27
MSU 7

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org
I really don't think that they will be able to stop Henry, but I think that Dak is going to have success with his legs in this game.

Alabama 34 - MSU 17
Bama has this thing about the game after a BIG game, don't really look/play fresh most times!
States 'D' is ok but nothing special, I'll say Bama in a tired game 23....
Prescott is States 'O' but even our tired D-Line & LB's should be able to hold him down say about 13 for them...
Bama - 23
State - 13

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
hmmm...a team A&M beat, dogs only scored 17 in that loss against a bad defense, only scored 17 against the barn and 19 against the who's.
No...I do not believe, without poor special teams and turnovers, they score more than 10 on Bama.
Their defense will play out of their minds and Coker has to continue to play well.
DH doesn't get 100 yds but Coker gets 300.
Bama 27
MSU 7
i expect henry to knock out one or two explosive runs, i think drake gets at least one too (or breaks a screen for big yardage)

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Bama has this thing about the game after a BIG game, don't really look/play fresh most times!
States 'D' is ok but nothing special, I'll say Bama in a tired game 23....
Prescott is States 'O' but even our tired D-Line & LB's should be able to hold him down say about 13 for them...
Bama - 23
State - 13
With as many players as rotate in and out with Bama's depth? I don't think tired applies...

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
We get a little careless with the football, going -2 in turnovers.

Bama 24
Miss St 17

cbi1972

Hall of Fame
Nov 8, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Looking at Mississippi State's 2015 record overall, like most average teams, they have made easy work of the patsies on their schedule, and faltered when challenged (LSU, Texas A&M).

Prescott's been effective, but he has not shown the ability to totally carry his team, and our defense keeps on improving, even in pass efficiency D.

I see a game much like our 27-14 win against Arkansas. We control the game, but MSU never quite goes away, and is strangled in the end.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I wonder about our ability to be as mentally and emotionally focused 2 weeks in a row. No, I don't think we'll be tired from a physical standpoint - not even Henry after 38 carries. I'm sure he'll get a light week of practice to keep him fresh.

But MSU will be very emotional to start this game. They'll pin their season on it. If we can weather that to start the game, take their best punches without turning the ball over, we'll eventually wear them down in the second half. I think, as long as our offense or special teams don't put the defense in a bad situation, they will struggle to score. I think we struggle too in the first half and it's something like a 7-6 game. But we'll wear them down in the second half.

Alabama 24
MSU 9

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
If we are able to play focused, motivated, and disciplined football for two weeks in a row,
Bama 30, MSU 10.
If we slop around with MSU like we often do the week after LSU,
Bama 20, MSU 13.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.