Video of LSU Fan Leaving Tuscaloosa After the Loss

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Living here -- it's hard during LSU week. I try NOT to wear my Bama attire, so I can have some peace.....I even wait a week after the game as to not cause unnecessary stress to the locals. But, I had to share that on my wife's facebook -- classic! Thanks for sharing.....best thing I've seen in a while.

RTR!

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Super video. My first thought was dude needs to shut his sunroof, then I figured it out.

His facial expressions nail it perfectly, well done. :biggrin:

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
The game was over at night and he's driving and singing during daylight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccc2259

All-American
Oct 29, 2010
Lower Alabama
Truly laughed out loud at that one....thanks for sharing.

I strolled down to read some comments and saw this posted. Got a big kick out of it as well.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
Living here -- it's hard during LSU week. I try NOT to wear my Bama attire, so I can have some peace.....I even wait a week after the game as to not cause unnecessary stress to the locals. But, I had to share that on my wife's facebook -- classic! Thanks for sharing.....best thing I've seen in a while.

RTR!
don't blame you sir, having bama gear is second nature and long story short I have a bama purse my husband and I attended a concert near Tiger stadium and it was down right nerve wracking not to mention our bear Bryant decals on my truck they don't take to that very kindly very strange in lswhoo land for sure!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.