Week 12 (UA-CHarleston Southern) SEC Game Times Announced

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Wonder what time the Iron Bowl will be? I believe with playing at 2:30 again this week, we've used up our allotment for that slot on CBS. I'm thinking night game on ESPN for that one.

JustinT256

1st Team
Sep 21, 2015
Dayton, Ohio
We kickoff at the same time as y'all.

Good that it's an afternoon kickoff. Give me a chance to walk my girls around the town and campus. They've never been to Auburn.
That's awesome. I still remember the first time my dad took me to my first Bama game. Loved every single minute of it!

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)
Saw the Troy vs Charleston Southern game back earlier in year. Only loss they have. They ran the spread option offense. Just hope we get out of game without the injury bug biting us....:rolleyes:
We can expect games like this against spread teams the week before the aubs as long as Malzahn is coaching them. Good tune up, gets defense ready.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I will be seeing the Mouse in Orlando with my 4 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My wife and I will be there that weekend, too. Going on a cruise then a few days in WDW before heading home for Thanksgiving with the family.

Tomorrow is our 20th wedding anniversary - this trip is a gift from our boys.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
My wife and I will be there that weekend, too. Going on a cruise then a few days in WDW before heading home for Thanksgiving with the family.

Tomorrow is our 20th wedding anniversary - this trip is a gift from our boys.
Congratulations. Should be a wonderful time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.