***2017 4-Star Tuscaloosa RB Brian Robinson commits to Bama***

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Obviously a very smart kid. He understands that CNS loves to platoon RBs and has no problem getting true freshmen early playing time. Congrats Brian and RTR

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Don't come in here with logic
I might eat my words later, but I think we hold on to Cam Akers. Harris of course a Cali kid but Alabama has done a pretty good job of keeping commitments from across the land, esp. from California.

Dominick Jackson ( Cali)
Blake Barnett ( Cali)
Cole Mazza ( Cali)
Isaac Luatua ( Cali)
Anthony Averett ( NJ)
Minkah Fitzpatrick (NJ)
J.C. Hassenauer ( MN)
Derek Kief ( OH)
Ross Pierschbacher (Iowa)

IMALOYAL1

All-American
Oct 28, 2000
Birmingham AL
I always felt a great o line would make all the difference in the running game. As long as we get top linemen we'll have a runningback that will be one of the best.

Great pickup. I hope he stays 5 years.

jambama1

All-American
Aug 1, 2005
Tuscaloosa
Kid is special. Also, despite what others are reporting he is still solid to BAMA. He loves that he will be competing with the other back in his class. (He has that Henry type drive to succeed and compete)

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Since they're all special ... to whom do you refer? Harris?

Kid is special. Also, despite what others are reporting he is still solid to BAMA. He loves that he will be competing with the other back in his class. (He has that Henry type drive to succeed and compete)

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
Hillcrest got killed tonight but that's not taking anything away from Mr. Robinson.

He had 40 yards on 12 carries against #3 Opelika tonight. He didn't play in the 2nd half due to injury (haven't heard if it's bad or not)

Last edited:

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I tried to edit my post above but it wouldn't save the content.

He has battled a quad contusion for a few weeks so maybe that is it.

He has rushed for 1,326 yards on 226 carries and 15 TD's in his Junior season in 6A. Not bad!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Hillcrest got killed tonight but that's not taking anything away from Mr. Robinson.

He had 40 yards on 12 carries against #3 Opelika tonight. He didn't play in the 2nd half due to injury (haven't heard if it's bad or not)
You are corret In 2 playoff games so far Opelika has allowed 0 points. I would say he was facing a pretty stiff defense.

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
I live in opelika and they have killed everyone they have played. Including my old high school Valley 70-0.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.