Fargo

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Anyone else enjoying Fargo? Season 1 was fantastic and I think Season 2 is just as good if not better. I say if you're not you may want to give it a try.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Anyone else enjoying Fargo? Season 1 was fantastic and I think Season 2 is just as good if not better. I say if you're not you may want to give it a try.
Season 1 was phenomenal. I haven't yet watched this weeks episode, so no spoilers please but so far I agree with you. Love the entire cast

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
Season 1 was phenomenal. I haven't yet watched this weeks episode, so no spoilers please but so far I agree with you. Love the entire cast

Fantastic episode last night, gets better every week. And agree on the characters. Michael from Burn Notice is almost unrecognizable.

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
Groovy Bruce as Ronald Reagan. Brilliant! I was worried about season 2. It's hard to beat Billy Bob from season one, but season two has a better overall cast. I'd watch Kirsten Dunst read the phone book. And did I mention Groovy Bruce as Ronald Reagan!

BamaMark.

1st Team
Jun 21, 2012
finally caught up to live

can't believe it took me this long to see the tie into season 1.
I actually read about that before the season started so I already knew about it. If not I doubt I would have figured it out since I am terrible with remembering names on shows I watch.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.