Nissan Heisman House- Vote for Derrick Henry

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
There's a difference between voting as the system allows / intends and creating a script in order to circumvent the system and log tons of votes.
Both involve people breaking the rules. One group is just better at breaking the rules.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
How? How does voting as the system allows = breaking the rules?
The system allows one vote per day per individual, not one vote per day on as many systems or browsers as an individual can access or manipulate. If one person can beat this by clearing cache and cookies, then one person can vote as many times in a day as they have the patience to do so. How is that different from a person creating a script to do the exact same functions? As far as I can tell, there is no rule that says that an individual must perform the clicks manually.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What? The system allows a vote every 24 hours, which is whatnots people are doing. A script bypasses this system, it's cheating.
You really believe that folks voting for Henry are only voting once/day? Have you read the posts in this thread? I have been voting 3 times/day, so I know better.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
You really believe that folks voting for Henry are only voting once/day? Have you read the posts in this thread? I have been voting 3 times/day, so I know better.
*shrugs*

Once per day here, no idea what others are doing.

But equating an automated system with what you're doing is comparing apples to oranges, imo, but whatever - we'll not agree on this one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.