Nissan Heisman House- Vote for Derrick Henry

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I think Henry will get his 100 yards, or half a game Heisman or no Heisman run, it will have little bearing. Coach Saban is not big on inactivity, as they practiced every day during their bye week. It's hard to believe we have another Heisman front runner, I never expected it. But Henry has most of his yardarge against the toughest teams, the total opposite of Founettte. I thought he was the second coming of Bo until I looked deeper, and how the two earned their yards. Henry is much more impressive.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
Voted. How is this going o help Henry???
LOl. Nissan gets the one fan vote. :biggrin:

"There are 840 members of the media, with 145 from six different regions. And then the 54 living past Heisman Trophy winners. There is also 1 fan vote that is counted of all fans. Each ballot has three votes, for first, second, and third place. You get points based on what vote you got, first place, three points, second place 2 points, and third place 1 point. "

Who votes for the Heisman Trophy

mittman

All-American
Jun 19, 2009
Voted. How is this going o help Henry???
The winner of the poll gets one vote. Probably not going to tip the scales, but who knows? Every vote counts and the fan perspective may tip a voter or two.

Henry at 34%
Cook at 19%
Fournette at 15%
Everyone else in single digits.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Done.

Interesting stat from Chris Low via Twitter: "Derrick Henry is 1 TD from having 20 rushing TDs this year. He would be the fifth player to do so in SEC history. Of the 5, 3 have gone on to win the Heisman."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.