Nissan Heisman House- Vote for Derrick Henry

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Now Reynolds up by 32%.

He's going up fast enough to let us know it's a sham. About 1% or more per hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Now Reynolds up by 32%.

He's going up fast enough to let us know it's a sham. About 1% or more per hour.
All of these internet polls are a sham. What is the difference between a school getting a bunch of students to log into multiple systems every day to register votes or clearing cache and voting over and over again, or having a bright student do the same thing using programming to accomplish the same thing?

This is for a single ballot. It is not going to effect Henry's chances of winning the Heisman. I say let the kid from Navy win this ballot. He is serving our country. No biggie...

All of these internet polls are a sham. What is the difference between a school getting a bunch of students to log into multiple systems every day to register votes or clearing cache and voting over and over again, or having a bright student do the same thing using programming to accomplish the same thing?

This is for a single ballot. It is not going to effect Henry's chances of winning the Heisman. I say let the kid from Navy win this ballot. He is serving our country. No biggie...
It's one thing to cheat but this is ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL

I'm sure if Navy played Ohio State in a bowl game you'd pull for Navy, because they're serving our country...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Why does it say voting closes tonight at 11:59 PM EST? The site won't allow me to vote today. I am officially annoyed!
I just voted for Henry for you on all 3 of my browsers.

It doesn't matter. The Navy QB has a 66% to 19% lead.

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
No RB has ever broken 2000 yards in the SEC, and it will happen in the 1st quarter of the next game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.