JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Projected Depth Chart for Alabama vs. Mississippi State
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 11th, 2015 04:07 AM

Projected Depth Chart for Alabama vs. Mississippi State Disclaimer: This is not an official University of Alabama document. The depth chart is taken from individual practice and game observations, and is color-coded. Seniors are in black, juniors previously on the team are in green, junior college transfers in their junior year are in purple, junior […]

Read More Here

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I hate looking at all the black names and green names that will be coming out early.....17 starters leaving after this year (including Drake).....wow!

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
What happened to Kelly? Hassenauer is ahead of him at center.
Nothing. Oversight on my part not to fix it after he returned from injury.

I also went ahead and removed Chris Black, who was ruled out today and will have surgery on his ankle. While Daylon Charlot moves up, Charlot was out for LSU himself and I don't know if he's ready to come back yet. If he can't go, walk-on Parker Barrineau will take that spot.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Jess, I see you have Tony as the third LCB. Do you plan on putting him at safety or just keeping him there since he's a versatile backup no matter what?

JessN

Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Jess, I see you have Tony as the third LCB. Do you plan on putting him at safety or just keeping him there since he's a versatile backup no matter what?
He's practicing at both positions now but we'll probably leave him listed at CB for the rest of the year since we know Sheffield is redshirting and there's no chance he'll play unless a ton of injuries happen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.