Is Auburn Improving OR Does A&M Make Everybody Look Good?

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Is Auburn Improving OR Does A&M Make Everybody Look Good?

I expect UGA to play like they have their backs against the wall.

Last edited:

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
Re: Is Auburn Improving OR Does A&M Make Everybody Look Good?

I'm just looking for a good, well played game for the two in-state rivals.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010

auburn is catching teams after their beat downs this season. I do think that auburn will beat ga at auburn. I think it will be a close game. all I want right now is a win at miss state.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I think Auburn is improving, but as others have said they're catching teams at the right time.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I honestly have no idea. A&M has not looked right since they played Bama.
A lot of teams don't. Someone should take a look at a team's records before and after they play Alabama. So far I've only seen how teams have done if they took their bye week before playing Alabama, and in those cases they did far worse than if they took it after. But, I don't recall anything looking at the long-term impact. From what I recall though, a lot of teams have just performed terribly after they played Alabama, when beforehand they were playing very good football.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

If Richt loses he may be done this time.
I agree - and I don't have the numbers (Audub?) but I think historically the dawgs have done well at JH (and vice versa).
GM survives a loss but the seat gets warmer and an assistant or two may go, but if Richt loses I don't think he survives; this is still a huge rivalry.
I think the dawgs run all over the barn.

BamaBuc

All-American
May 12, 2003
St. Pete Beach, FL
crimson-fan.neocities.org

It's hard to believe that one player can make such a difference in a team, BUT their D-Tackle 'Lawson' seems to be that one player that has done exactly that!
Seemingly teams have to at least double him, and even saw a couple of time were they also used a RB to chip him with the Double Team!
But even-so I don't really see an overall improvement...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.