Is Auburn Improving OR Does A&M Make Everybody Look Good?

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I really thought A&M might finally get it together against Auburn, playing them at home, and right their ship.

However, in retrospect, it was the perfect game for Auburn to gain some confidence because A&M's run defense is about as watertight as a screen door on a submarine.

I kinda liked hearing Barners crowing about how they believe they've turned their season around. Certainly having Robinson back has helped, but if their confidence is based on running against A&M I'm afraid it'll be short lived.

I would say Georgia will provide a stiffer test, but then I recall what one Mr. Derrick Henry did against them a few weeks ago in Athens.

On the defensive side, Auburn did look better, but at the same time, I think it may have been the fact the A&M's offense is really struggling to move the chains and put points on the board.

I know we've got State and a practice game afterward, but I guess we'll find out in a few weeks how real the Barn's turnaround might be.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I think the barn's success has more to do with aTm being really bad right now. We all know coach boom broke down our tape against aTm and tried to duplicate it as best he could.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
A&M gave up 17-21 points in turnovers and lost by 16. It could have been a much different game. I think thUGA with Chubb would pound auburn but it may come down to some pixie dust without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
the only play i saw in that game was one of those gus sandlot specials where a rb squats behind the line hiding and then takes a hand off and fools the defense.

it looks like pee wee football

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
the only play i saw in that game was one of those gus sandlot specials where a rb squats behind the line hiding and then takes a hand off and fools the defense.

it looks like pee wee football
They try that against Bama and I think we lend them the medical tent after the play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
so, the barn looked "better" against a train-wreck a and m team and jawjuh looked "better" against a bad (haven't followed uk enough to know if they are train-wrecky or if they just suck) kentucky team.

im predicting a two mules and a turnip game for saturday

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It's a once a season type of play. Perfect for defenses that tend to overpursue. *cough*Myles Garrett*cough*
Agree, we on the other hand, basically build a brick wall to stop that mess and let Ragland and Company clean up anything that squirts thru.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I think Kyle Allen is going to be pretty good when he figures out which color jersey to throw too. Kinda reminds me of Manziel, without the attitude.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.