Armond Davis Has Signed!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
Key has signed no word on Ferguson.
Ferguson's mom is holding up his signing. Appears she is orchestrating when he signs. Corbett Smith of the Dallas Morning News has tweeted for the BAMA nation to relax, mom should be ready next week. He is a stud recruit for sure... A big time AAU player comes with the AAU baggage, aka handlers and they have to get their ducks lined up so everyone is happy and on board.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Ferguson's mom is holding up his signing. Appears she is orchestrating when he signs. Corbett Smith of the Dallas Morning News has tweeted for the BAMA nation to relax, mom should be ready next week. He is a stud recruit for sure... A big time AAU player comes with the AAU baggage, aka handlers and they have to get their ducks lined up so everyone is happy and on board.
Sounds good, although truth be told Bama likely already has his letter of intent. What he will be doing next week is signing a blank sheet of paper for the home folks. When that is done the University will release the news of his signature.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Good times are ahead.
Yep. With our new style of play we will be attracting some very good talent. I saw CAJ on the SECN coaches roundtable show and he said their recruiting strategy is to go after the big fish and sign one and then the other big fish will follow. Exactly how they did it with T-Ferg and hoping Bolden follows.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I might have missed seeing another thread on this, but whatever happened with Ferguson? As far as I can tell he never did sign with us, or anyone else. So, where does his recruitment go from here. Are we still in it?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I might have missed seeing another thread on this, but whatever happened with Ferguson? As far as I can tell he never did sign with us, or anyone else. So, where does his recruitment go from here. Are we still in it?
He says he's still committed. We'll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.