News Article: Why Adam Griffith is Proof of Nick Saban's Mastery of Psychology

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Enjoyed this read. Adam has really turned the season around now hitting 13 of his last 15 including the 55 yard FG against LSU. This article highlights the job Coach Saban has done backing AG and helping him get his confidence back. In addition to this, I think his back problems must be much better. To me this is evident not only on his FGs but his KOs. Very few return opportunities this year for the opposing team. Glad AG is focused and helping out the team. He has the talent. We saw what he is capable of in the WVU game last year and now at the end of this year. I was ashamed when our fanbase booed him against MTSU. You never know all the factors a player is working through to do his job.

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/i...iffith_is_proof_of.html#incart_river_home_pop

Bamanooga

1st Team
Sep 7, 2008
Signal Mountain, TN
Thanks for posting this. Chattanooga is close enough to Calhoun, GA, that we heard of Adam during his high school days. That's why I'm surprised when anyone underestimates his kicking ability. He can make absolutely amazing kicks, as long as his back holds out. Roll Tide, Adam. I'm glad you play for us.

mikelove

Scout Team
Oct 4, 2014
I would trade he for no one right now the way he is playing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.