Terror attacks in Paris.

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
[

Then what god are you praying to rid the world of all Muslims? Krisna?vittalo?zeus?Jesus? Because doesn't Jesus say love thy neighbor, and love thy enemy? Or maybe some other god?

Your taking a biblical verse extremely out of context. Come back when you know what you are actually talking about. Until then stop being an ISIS cheerleader.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Then what god are you praying to rid the world of all Muslims? Krisna?vittalo?zeus?Jesus? Because doesn't Jesus say love thy neighbor, and love thy enemy? Or maybe some other god?

Your taking a biblical verse extremely out of context. Come back when you know what you are actually talking about. Until then stop being an ISIS cheerleader.
Sometimes leading by example works better than by request or suggestion. Iow, lead by pulling, not by pushing.

Tide1986

Suspended
Nov 22, 2008
Birmingham, AL
You all do realize that sometime in the next 48 hours, some idiot is going to try and make this George W Bush's fault, don't you?

(speaking of which - could this not be a burden for a certain former Secretary of State running for the White House?)
Bush is criticized for toppling Saddam's regime -- the Dems are quick to associate the regime change with the rise of ISIS. Yet, the Dem administration has turned around and done the same thing in Libya and is trying the same in Syria. Go figure. You'd think they would've learned the lesson they were preaching.

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Bush is criticized for toppling Saddam's regime -- the Dems are quick to associate the regime change with the rise of ISIS. Yet, the Dem administration has turned around and done the same thing in Libya and is trying the same in Syria. Go figure. You'd think they would've learned the lesson they were preaching.
I'll go you one better than that - when Bush 41 left Hussein in power to keep the region stable, it was Democrats and leftists in particular who kept saying, "We should have removed him."

Well, they got what they wanted (as did a number of conservatives).

pyro

Suspended
Nov 9, 2004
Winchester TN
[

Don't agree don't care
Sometimes leading by example works better than by request or suggestion. Iow, lead by pulling, not by pushing.
Of course. And I generally agree. The difference here is ISIS has crossed the point where being an example will make then change there minds and become " good people" when someone picks up there gun and aims it at you rules and morels and regulations go out the door and in the trash can.

There is a time for piece and a time for war. And today my friend I am afraid it's time for war.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Of course. And I generally agree. The difference here is ISIS has crossed the point where being an example will make then change there minds and become " good people" when someone picks up there gun and aims it at you rules and morels and regulations go out the door and in the trash can.

There is a time for piece and a time for war. And today my friend I am afraid it's time for war.
I wasn't talking about ISIS becoming good people. I was speaking of turning the non-violent Muslim community around to where they would actually assist in "neutralizing" ISIS. Back when I wore a uniform, we called it:
"When you've got them by the (cajones) their hearts and minds will follow."

BradtheImpaler

All-American
Nov 16, 2010
Sugar Hill, GA
The problem there is that the religion itself prohibits them from taking sides against other Muslims. So in a way they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Still, "you're known by the company you keep".

Thing is, these scumbags are targeting other Muslims. The bomb that went off in Beirut the day before was specifically targeting Shia Muslims. Hezbollah - yes, that Hezbollah - is battling ISIS tooth and nail, and in the process, fighting alongside and protecting Christians in Lebanon.

All that said, I hope we hunt these sub-human cockroaches down and do things to them that would make Marcellus Wallace cringe.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
Thing is, these scumbags are targeting other Muslims. The bomb that went off in Beirut the day before was specifically targeting Shia Muslims. Hezbollah - yes, that Hezbollah - is battling ISIS tooth and nail, and in the process, fighting alongside and protecting Christians in Lebanon.

All that said, I hope we hunt these sub-human cockroaches down and do things to them that would make Marcellus Wallace cringe.

This!

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Won't be long until it happens here since Obama has a love affair with Muslims and swung the borders wide open for them. His last year in office is when his war on the constitution comes full circle.

It's time for the world to wake up and eliminate this "religion of peace". The reason the "good" Muslims don't speak up is because, deep down, they don't have a problem with what the bad ones are doing. Whenever a radical group of Christians does something horrible, the big time Christian leaders immediately speak out against the radicals. That never happens with Islamic leaders.

Last edited:

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
You all do realize that sometime in the next 48 hours, some idiot is going to try and make this George W Bush's fault, don't you?

(speaking of which - could this not be a burden for a certain former Secretary of State running for the White House?)
"Feel the Bern" took it one level higher. Or, maybe that is lower:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...rs-climate-change-directly-related-terrorism/

Maybe they are just plain nuts, and value death more than life.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
I'll go you one better than that - when Bush 41 left Hussein in power to keep the region stable, it was Democrats and leftists in particular who kept saying, "We should have removed him."

Well, they got what they wanted (as did a number of conservatives).
Its not always that simple.
I thought 41 was wrong for not going to Baghdad, I was wrong, 41 was right.
I thought 43 was wrong for invading Iraq, I was right, 43 was wrong.
It seems that 41's actions contributed to the rise of AL-quida. An unavoidable consequence.
It seems that 43's actions contributed to the rise of ISIS. An avoidable consequence.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Its not always that simple.
I thought 41 was wrong for not going to Baghdad, I was wrong, 41 was right.
I thought 43 was wrong for invading Iraq, I was right, 43 was wrong.
It seems that 41's actions contributed to the rise of AL-quida. An unavoidable consequence.
It seems that 43's actions contributed to the rise of ISIS. An avoidable consequence.
The question now is: What has 44 done for the safety and security of the citizens of the USA? Seems like he wants to bring ISIS here mixed in with the Syrians looking for a home.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The question now is: What has 44 done for the safety and security of the citizens of the USA? Seems like he wants to bring ISIS here mixed in with the Syrians looking for a home.
With it looking like at least 2 of the Paris terrorists are possible Syrian refugee's, I think the rush to bring mass amounts here will hopefully slow down.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
With it looking like at least 2 of the Paris terrorists are possible Syrian refugee's, I think the rush to bring mass amounts here will hopefully slow down.

Not according to a Whitehouse spokeman on Meet The Press this AM...basically said that the Administration is confident that all of the govt agencies have the capability to screen the refugees coming in...dumber than two boxes of rocks...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
So all Muslims are Isis and the bible tells you that it is perfectly ok to hate. Ok I got it you grand and wise theologian you. *** blue font of course ***

Man, I've been called many things but a cheerleader of an enemy of the country I served under is a new one.

Last edited:

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Obama is inviting terrorist into this country but, it's okay, our government who can't use profiling will protect us. Plus, we are too worried about whinny college students in this country to even notice.

Last edited:

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

It’s time for Obama to make a choice: Lead us or resign

My thoughts on Obama's handling of foreign affairs are not as kind as the article but I will agree with it's suggestion without apology.
I recall Professor Jonathan Turley saying during the Clinton impeachment that the House gets pretty wide latitude in deciding what constitutes "high crimes and misdemeanors." He brought up a hypothetical case in which the country was attacked and the president ignored the attack and played golf instead of acting. His was an extreme example to make a point, but President Obama is dangerously close to this extreme example.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.