Game Thread: Auburn vs. Georgia

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
The commentator of the Florida versus South Carolina said it wouldn't be an upset if South Carolina won that game, so I am watching this by default. I can only handle so much stupid in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
So the AU-UGA game on CBS is scheduled the same time as the UF-SCAR game on ESPN. The CBS game hasn't even started yet and the ESPN game each team has had a possession..

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Shon Coleman is a great comeback story. Hope the young man is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
UGA is so dumb. They need to crowd the LOS and force AU to throw the ball downfield to move the ball..

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Auburn has started moving the ball with ease. It'll be interesting to see if UGA can keep pace. If Auburn wins this one big, we might be facing a rejuvenated Tigers team in two weeks.

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Is there a worse team in the league than UGA right now? Pruitt should resign. At least TRY to stop the run and make JJ beat you. Smh...

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
Auburn has started moving the ball with ease. It'll be interesting to see if UGA can keep pace. If Auburn wins this one big, we might be facing a rejuvenated Tigers team in two weeks.
It's doesn't matter how "rejuvenated" they might feel. Alabama is the better team and has a defense that's far and away better than UGA's.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.