Kenyan Drake appreciation thread!

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
No matter what happens, you have been a great player for us and played hard. Coming back from a Prothro type injury and still giving it your all, and you were the first man down the field when injured, special teams, playing hard where ever needed. Hope you get back on the field, but you are a Crimson Warrior Kenyan!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I was soooooooooo excited about his breakout performance last week. I felt like he finally had his feet back beneath him. It didn't look good, and this is his last year. I feel like he's been cheated of two seasons

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
The state of Mississippi has not been kind to Drake. Wish him a speedy and complete recovery.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Thanks for all the great moments. Great effort from a great player. Hoping to see him in crimson again, but also looking for to seeing him play on Sundays.
Get well, Mr. Drake.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't think It's really over... It looks like a broken arm.. but dont count him out just yet... If we ever make it to National championship... Drake could be back intime for bowl/playoff...

Sabanizer

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
I don't think It's really over... It looks like a broken arm.. but dont count him out just yet... If we ever make it to National championship... Drake could be back intime for bowl/playoff...
Very late in the season for a broken wrist imo. If that is what it is, and it sure looks like it.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
No matter what happens, you have been a great player for us and played hard. Coming back from a Prothro type injury and still giving it your all, and you were the first man down the field when injured, special teams, playing hard where ever needed. Hope you get back on the field, but you are a Crimson Warrior Kenyan!
Absolutely. I know if we're not putting forth our best effort in our own simple lives like this guy is, not much anyone can say. Roll Tide Drake!!! Hope you recover soon and get that NFL payout you deserve! RTR!!!

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Dangit . . shoot . . heck . . curseword . . Hate it for this guy. Lousy breaks with injuries. Hope he gets well soon enough to play in a bowl game or playoff, them have a monster game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.