Official Post-Game Thread - Bama vs. MSU...

Bama_J

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 7, 2012
I wasn't sure which thread to put this under, so I settled for here. Super classy fans over in Mississippi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
I agree. Speaking of fast...

Tony Brown is really fast. JK punted and the returner had not even caught the ball, and Tony was standing in front of the returner WAITING for him to catch it! Not just getting there, actually waiting for the guy to catch it.

I wonder why he has not been tried at a returner....maybe he dont have the hands or something...but they do have some speed on this team.
He has. CNS says they give TONS of folks chances when they first arrive. That is especially true of the speedsters. His number one thing is clearly "do no harm" CyJo used to scare the crap out of me with some of his decisions but he's really matured.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Lots of options coming available too. I could see an interconference switch to the east too. Missouri would be a great gig for him.

I've long advocated UM to the west and AU to the east. Looking at their boards, there's some AU sentiment for the same...

Last edited:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.