Game Thread: Hogs vs. Corn Dogs

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Don't look now, but Bret Bielema has discovered the forward pass. Allen has been playing really well lately.

Mystical

All-American
Sep 28, 2009
Fairhope, Alabama
we win and we are in. Doesn't matter what other teams do or don't do.
I won't to believe that also. There is drum beat going in Pac 12 and Big 12 country talking about we lost to an unranked team. Now imagine the conversation to be had if at the end of the year we have no ranked teams on our schedule. I have the opportunity to travel and the spin in other regions now is the SEC is way down. Arkansas lost to two non SEC schools them beating LSU is not good for the conference. It may not matter in the end but I would feel much better if LSU does not go 0 for the remainder of the season and Florida does not lose to FAU next week than FSU.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
LSU is just like Auburn these days...they live for the Bama game. I've never seen them play to their full capability after a loss to Bama. When they lost to Bama, their season is over. And their season is over.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.